Powers Of Attorney Disputes7th September 2022
Tann Law Solicitors sponsors and partners with Trina Gulliver MBE31st October 2022
Our business corporate lawyers help you achieve your commercial and strategic objectives by expanding, developing, and maximising their potential.
Tann Law’s Solicitors can offer support during each phase of a company’s life cycle, including its founding, expansion through acquisition, formation of strategic partnerships such as joint ventures, capital raising, sale, or other exit events.
We can comprehend the industries in which you operate as well as the variables that are most essential to you as a result of the long-term connections that we have established with you and your stakeholders. Our customers have an excellent opinion of our promptness, user-friendliness, and overall usefulness.
Working with specialised teams that cover a wide range of legal specialisations, we can provide you with concrete advice adapted to your specific requirements and financial constraints.
We team have the knowledge, resources, and skills to rapidly and painlessly address your legal needs because we are one of the most dynamic teams of business lawyers in the United Kingdom.
What Corporate Services Does Our Company Offer?
Our business corporate lawyers can assist you with the following:
• Business and company sales and acquisitions
• Capital comprising private equity and venture capital
• Corporate buyouts
• Mergers and acquisitions involving public firms
• Listings on stock exchanges and fundraising
• Strategic partnerships and joint ventures
• Restructuring of businesses
• Governance structure
• Company secretarial services
Tann Law Solicitors are here to help you
We deal with and provide counsel to the following firms, businesses, and individuals in the United Kingdom and abroad:
• British and global corporations
• Owners and shareholders of a corporation
• Capital providers for private equity and venture
• Investors interested in private equity
• Brokers and sponsors of the public market
• Professional services firms, banks and other enterprises in the financial services sector
Business Corporate Lawyers from Tann Law Solicitors
As your solicitors, we will:
• Manage your issues with promptness, efficiency, and a focus on the bottom line to ensure you achieve your goals.
• Keep you informed of the status of your case frequently and avoid jargon while communicating with you.
• Instead of giving you a variety of options and assuming you’ll choose the best one, you should be given the correct guidance.
• Give you accurate and transparent prices for our work so you can manage your finances.
• Establish significant, long-term relationships with you and your team in order to become your “go-to” trusted advisor.
Get in Touch
Our corporate business team has offices in Coventry, Leamington Spa and Birmingham, along with our Consultant Solicitors nationwide in the United Kingdom. This allows us to assist you regardless of where you and your business are located.
To learn more about how we might assist you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Tann Law Solicitors today.