Terminating Employment and Settlement Agreements4th April 2022
UK Small Business Immigration Advice2nd June 2022
Employment Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Litigation is a method used for addressing disputes via the legal system. If you cannot settle a workplace disagreement internally, you may fight the matter through employment litigation. The legal procedure may be lengthy and difficult. However, the outcomes for such scenarios may be totally conclusive in the end.
Disagreements in the workplace may be disruptive and time-consuming for your organisation. Additionally, they may result in expensive litigation or compensation claims. Employment experts at Tann Law can assist you in avoiding and resolving issues as swiftly as possible.
At work, conflicts may take on a variety of shapes. They may range from a disagreement between two coworkers to organised groups of employees airing concerns about management or working conditions. These disagreements might be sparked by the following:
- Managerial decisions
- Treatment that is unfair or inconsistent
- Unclear or inadequate communication that is not understood
- Harassment and bullying
- Disagreement on compensation and pay benefits
How can I settle disagreements without resorting to a tribunal court?
Numerous issues might be resolved via your organisation’s internal whistleblower or grievance processes. If your employee continues to have issues, there should be the availability of alternate dispute resolution mechanisms such as:
- Collaboration with ACAS, which helps with a variety of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, like conciliation, mediation, and arbitration.
- Directly negotiating with the employee in order to establish a settlement arrangement
- Private mediation with a third-party impartial
- If you are already the subject of a claim and an employment judge thinks the case should go to court, you can use judicial mediation.
It is critical to settle conflicts immediately in order to avoid them growing into formal litigation and causing more interruption to your organisation. Litigation takes time and may be costly.
Tann Law’s employment solicitors can assist you with the following:
- Creating or modifying processes for resolving internal conflicts
- Managing employment contract violations
- Training in employment law to assist managers and human resource personnel in remaining legally compliant in the face of conflict
- Conciliation, mediation, and arbitration are all forms of alternative dispute resolution
- Direct negotiations with staff
- Prepare for and defend your employment tribunal case
Wherever feasible, we strive to assist companies in resolving problems without resorting to litigation or employment tribunals. We’ll advise you on the best course of action to take, saving you time and money and minimising company inconvenience.
If you are faced with litigation or an employment tribunal, Tann Law Solicitors will provide you with expert advice and legal counsel throughout the process.
Numerous conflicts may also be avoided entirely by implementing clear, fair, and consistent human resource rules and taking proactive measures when concerns emerge. Our employment solicitors can assist you in developing and implementing a number of these policies, as well as training your employees in any connected areas of employment law.
Tann Law Solicitors deal with a vast range of businesses across all key industrial sectors and understand how unique the hiring requirements of each organisation may be. We’ll always take the time to really understand your company and collaborate with you to develop a solution that’s tailored to your specific scenario.
Employment conflicts may arise in a variety of areas of employment law, including disciplinary, discrimination, contracts, and confidentiality. We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom. We have the experience and resources to assist you with any additional legal issues that may emerge during the resolution of your dispute. To learn more about how we can assist your organisation with employment litigation and dispute resolution, contact a member of our team.